Boneless chicken (cut into medium-sized cubes) – 500 gms
Red chilly powder – 1 1/2 tbsp
Coriander (dhaniya) powder – 1/2 tbsp
Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
Thick curds – 1 tbsp
Ginger-garlic paste – 2 tsp
Orange-red food color – 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for deep-frying
Fresh coriander leaves (finely chopped) – 1 tbsp
Fresh curry leaves – 1 tbsp
Green chillies – 4
Lemon wedges – 6-8 nos.
1) In a large mixing bowl take the chicken pieces. Lightly pierce these with a fork.
2) To the chicken add all the ingredients except oil and chopped coriander leaves. Mix well so that all chicken pieces become coated with the mixture.
3) Refrigerate this chicken mix for 2-3 hours.
4) Remove from the refrigerator and deep-fry the chicken pieces on medium heat until they turn a deep reddish brown in color.
5) Serve them immediately garnished with chopped coriander leaves and lemon wedges.