Spinach(Palak) – 1 lb pack.
Paneer – 1 pack (cut into cubes)
Onion – 1
Green chillis – 3
Garam masala – 1 tsp
Salt – to taste
Turmeric – 1/4 tsp
Ginger-garlic – 1 tbsp
1. In a pan heat one tbsp oil add chopped onions,green chillis,ginger garlic. Saute them.
2. Now add washed spinach no need to chop.
3. Add water cover and let it boil for 2 mints. The spinach is cooked, keep aside and cool.
4. Transfer the cooled spinach into blender and puree it.
5. In a flat pan place the paneer cubes and sauté them without oil till the sides turn golden brown on all sides.
6. Keep them aside.
7. Now in the pan add little oil, cumin seeds and spinach puree, add salt, turmeric powder and garam masala.
8. Let it boil for 2mins,now add paneer. Mix well.
Serve hot with Naan or as u wish.