- potatoes – 1/4 kg
- green peas – 1/4 kg
- onions – 2
- mint leaves – 2 twigs
- green chillies – 2
- cilantro – 2 twigs
- Steam the potatoes and peas separately.Cut the onions into small slices.
- Take some oil in a fry pan.Add onions and cut green hot chillies and fry the onions until it turns transparent.
- Add the vegetables and fry them with stirring until they are completely cooked.
- Add mint leaves and coriander leaves(cilantro).
- Mix maida with water, knead it well.Roll into even sized balls and make into round shapeusing a roller.
- Cut into 2 semi-circles.Place the curry and fold on three sides to make into a cone shape.
- Deep fry until it becomes crisp. Side dish – tomato ketchup