Grilled Chicken with Spicy Ginger Marinade
- 2 chicken breast
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 tbs fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1/4 tbs crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbs chopped coriender
- 1/2 tbs salt
- 1/4 tbs ground black pepper
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves in a medium bowl, stir together yogurt, garlic, ginger,
- lime juice, red pepper flakes, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Transfer marinade to large zip-type plastic bag, combining well.
- Add chicken, reseal bag and turn it over several times to thoroughly coat chicken with marinade.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 6 hours, Prepare gas or charcoal grill.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill over medium-hot coals, 5-6 minutes per side.
- Remove to plate and let rest 10 minutes before serving.